you said move on, where do i go?


profile

JOYCE NEO :)

stuck in anderson sec. :)
I'm friendly,helpful,caring,nice and Cheerful.
Bestiie to Friend and Sister to all of Mei!!!
I'm polite but hyper sometimes. :)
I'm a good girl and likes to hang out with sister and church :D
LOVE ME or HATE ME you choose.
Don't love me? neither do i.
Child of God(:.
kengteng's mei mei<3.
I'm cheerful and friendly! :D

.

Search and Download More Music Free
tagboard

friends
your links go here,
Cindy
Fiona Chan
Kelvin Yap
Crimson Luan chuan
Azaria Goh Keng Teng
LiHui Mei Mei
Germin Chan Mei Mei
Cathryn Cai Yuan
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
December 2014
title: God Blessing to you today(:
date: Friday, June 11, 2010
time:5:49 PM
Msg kengteng jiejie is 5.50am then chatted awhile then fell back to sleep(;
This late morning woke up@11.46am then went to toilet to peep and brush teeth,wash face.Okaay le,took out food to eat awhile waiting for my mom to come back home tgr with takeaway food which she will do it everyday one(:Thanks!mummy...i love you.Slacked awhile then went to bedroom to arrange the bed before my mum back home if not she will be angry when she see it not packed.

Finished,seated on the sofa and watch the news report.Blahblah........heeeheheee:x
Then,my sister want me to go shower.bLAH.......ARD20MIN i'm done.
Today,it's my 1st day of the menstruation period of the 1week of the June holiday month.Sian!
Never mind.....still have to move on which i cant let thing affect me.
As i went of the toilet my mum was at the doorstep and tgr with my 2nd biao cousin plus grandmother came to visit the house and us.Love ya:D
Have a awesome lunch.(:Best one!muacck.My sister wanna to tel my biao jie that i got camp and also my only good chance for today if not so bad le for the help of the camp which I'm attending in 4day time from 15-17june2010.Regeneration camp!!!!!After tolding her all the thing,she browses the website of the regeneration and church website..She agreed to help me and know wad guys!she give me$50buck and the little thing i can do is to give a hug hug and said:" Thank you":)
Thank you,ER biao jie cousin and also God for the everything!
It's really god blessing and i must really stay strong in my Faith and strength!:P
MSG my Shepherd Fionnaa,Emily Tan,wenZhen&Wendy the good new I've.
I'll continue to be guai until the camp day..I swear and keep my word!
advice for today is:Appreciate and support more art.


comment? / top